Hey, our dear fans and followers. A lot of happend the last time, last months. And we want to share our latest news with you guys and tell you what's happening inside our studio. Well, first, we want to apologize for being gone for such a long time. We all have our education, jobs and of course our family and friends. Our teamwork is important and everyone in the studio is bringing his best works to you. We've been doing it for a couple years and it is now time for some change. Change is the key to succes in the daily world and that's why we won't stay still with our studio. Our team is now working on a big project called "Above Us". It is not a mod, not a part of some game or any other existing product. Above Us is the creation of our best and most powerfull employees. We won't tell a lot about the project, because we have a lot of work to do and we still have a lot of ideas which we can bring to life in Above Us. But, we can tell you the next main points of the project. Above Us will be a online multiplayer game playable for everyone. A futuristic MMO RPG, to be exact, the next gen game where we will connect players from around the world into a epic battle of technology, power, future and much more. Above Us in not only our dream, it became a part of our life, our soul, our feelings. The creation of the game takes a lot of time, energy and of course good people. Do you want to become the part of us? Do you want to work in a team. We officially open our doors for the talanted and creative people. Here is a list of want we want to see in you.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Delivering before deadline
- Be able to work with professional software
- Sense of humor (yes, yes)
- Being online every day
- Working fast
- Delivering 100% quality
- Easy to contact
And of course what you skills are, think about:
First at all, who are you? An artist or a scripter?
- 3D software knowledge (the choise of software is free, as long as you deliver quality)
Any examples of software:
Autodesk products, like 3ds Max, Mudbox and Maya.
Zbrush, TopoGun, Google Sketchup, 3D Coat, Blender, Cinema 4D
- 2D software knowledge (the choise of software is free, as long as you deliver quality)
Any examples of software: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro
- Animation knowledge
- Knowledge of traditional and classic art
- Knowledge of anatomy, perspective, light-shadow
- Working withe existing game-engines, like UDK or Unity
- Understanding and the principles work of a videogame.
- Texturing low- and highpoly meshes.
- Working with particle systems
- Texture Baking
- Scripting/Coding in languages like C++